Bombino Roasted Vermicelli
$2.69 – $4.39
Vermicelli is a staple in many Indian cuisines! These noodles are the fine pieces of cooked vermicelli to mix in with other dishes! Roasted vermicelli offers a nice nutty taste for the noodles! Enjoy this vermicelli mixed in with dishes like Upma and Kheer. Bambino is famous for producing these macaroni and vermicelli products.
For delicious Kheer:
You need bambino roasted vermicelli 200g, milk 1 liter, sugar 300 g, cardamom 2-3 pieces, cashew pieces 10 g, raisins 10 g, dry coconut powder 10 g, and ghee 1-2 tsp.
1. Heat ghee in a pan and roast cashew, raisins, and set aside
2. Boil milk in a pan and add roasted vermicelli and continue cooking for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add sugar, dry coconut powder, and cardamom and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes
4. Add roasted dry fruits, mix well and serve
Kheer can be served hot or cold!
- Ingredients: Hard Wheat Semolina
- Facts: Product of India
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.