Shan Daal Masala comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 100g of spices.
- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Lentils Curry, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Added Preservative, No Added Artificial Food Color.
- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Heat half oil and stir fry the onions for few minutes. Add Shan Daal Masala Mix and garlic.
2. Add lentils, tomato, soya leaves, green chilies and 6 cups of water. Boil on low heat until the daal is tender and smooth (about 30 minutes).
3. Heat the remaining ghee / oil and stir fry the curry leaves for few seconds and pour over the cooked lentil curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.