- Dosa is a light savoury snack hailing from Gujarat topped with Mustard Seeds. Also known as Dosa.
- A Spicy and sour cake requiring great skill to prepare even for natives of western india where it is originates
- repared under hygienic condition, No Artificial Colors. Traditional Gujrati Taste, No Artificial Flavour.
- If you are a real foodie and can’t spare any type of Gujarati snacks from trying, then you should try out Dosa for sure. Without doubt, it can be said that Dosa top the Gujarati snacks list
- These light-weight snacks sit beautifully on a platter and are garnished with nice tempering of mustard seeds